Thursday, August 4, 2011

Update

Current Sniper Kills - 693
K/D Ratio - 1.32

Havn't updated in a while and thats my fault... but I have been on a lot of vacations and havn't really gotten the chance to own noobs lately.

I have however come across a weird pattern.. and if you go look through my previous games you can notice it too. I will absolutely dominate some games, and get dominated in other games. To save myself some face I do dominate way more ;). But I have brought it down to a realtively interesting fact.

Halo is a mental game. Whenever I have no distraction, I play beyond my ability. But, whenever I am texting or trying to do something on my laptop in between kills I end up not doing so well...

I don't know.. But I still have A LOT of more killing to do.

1 comment:

  1. If anybody is looking to get some microsoft points to maybe buy the latest map pack, or some kind of game add-on for another game...or maybe even some xbox live membership so you can play with your games...Then look no further:

    All you need to do is complete these 'offers', and you do that by putting in some fake information..its really simple and the faster you can type it the quicker you can get your code. After doing an offer you get some points, doing more offers will get you more points. Then if you have enough points you can get your code.

    If your still interested check out this site http://www.rewards1.com/2252661 and sign up, if you need any help doing offers just let me know since I've been at the site for a couple months now and got tons of microsoft points.

    ReplyDelete