Sunday, July 24, 2011

People who are quitting games...

Absolutely pitiful.. I know I'm on this journey to get 10,000 Sniper kills but in the midst of my first few games today I realized something. Now, you can tell by my scores and I can tell you that I'm better than 9/10 the kids I play against. BUT, I have come to realize that no matter how good I might do, if your teammates start quitting out on you, your odds diminish quite quickly. Like if it's me verse 4 other bad kids, they might actually beat me.

Mainly because they are all looking for me. So I will most likely get spotted out very fast and killed. Agh, its frustrating. Mainly because of the vast amount of kills I need I am trying to get as many as I can per game and when my team quits, it most of the times will affect how many kills I will get.

So if by any chance you guys wanna link up! Let me know.. I'm always looking for a good team.

Current Sniper kills - 338/10,000

No comments:

Post a Comment